Thursday, November 5, 2009

Want to be my friend? - Part II

This time it's Popular Photography magazine trying to pump up their dead tree circulation. They included an offer for new subscriptions for my "friends" at only $5 each. This would normally cost $12/year so it's not a bad deal if you're into cameras and stuff. They are mostly into digital and have a lot of Photoshop tutorials and tips.

Since I would consider anyone reading this blog to be a friend I'll happily sign you up if you send me the cash. To make it real easy just send me $5.80 (80 cents to cover the PayPal fee) by PayPal and I'll add your name to the list. Use the email address braunj@cb77.org and make sure you include the address you want it sent to.

As Mr. Rodgers used to say, "Wouldn't you like to be my friend?" Again?

P.S. If you missed the first offer for Dirt Rider, sorry but it's gone.
 .

No comments:

Post a Comment