Sunday, November 1, 2009

Dirt-Deth party review

This follow-up from Larry about the party:
I went with my wife, she thought it was great fun so that's how much fun it was. Alison is usually bored to tears by anything moto. They had a little oval set up in a 40 x 100 lot with one jump that was really too big especially for the skill and intoxication level of the riders, so no one got any actual air. I really wanted to do a few practice runs, if I got there earlier they would have let me. In one race they had a gal handing beer out to the racers (one per lap). Her chest was so hugely
developed that she could put about 4 cans of beer in her bra and still have room left over, very impressive! Alison really got into throwing pumpkin pieces at the racers.
Looking forward to this next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment