Thursday, January 14, 2021

Day 58 - Photos II

A perfect way to waste a day. My photo album software decided to index all the people on my disk using facial recognition. This is 93,198 photos in 2,659 folders composing 572 gigabytes of data. It's a third of the way through the collection and so far has found 142 people that I've identified. 

Many great memories of friends and adventures from past. I've always considered myself lucky that I've kept in touch with so many of them across time and distance.

This one is from the UConn days. Obviously celebrating a successful exam!


Here's my favorite motorcycle photo. It was taken on a trip through Baja.


A picture of Tres Hombres at SXSW; Scotty, Kevin, y yo.


Beth racing for a land speed record at the Bonneville Salt Flats.


If a picture is worth a thousand words this should cover my quota for today. It's been something fun to look back on.


Make my day, tell a friend about this blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment