Wednesday, January 13, 2021

Day 57 - Stuff

I was going to talk about the political morass today but I don't have the heart to go through it all again. By now it's just theater. Posing and posturing for narrow factional gain. “Look at me. I'm taking a stand for whatever will make me look good in front of my fans” I and everyone I talk to is sick and tired of these political games. All I can say is, “Get back to work dealing with the very real problems facing this nation and show some leadership!”


You know that things are really bad when you call your best friend to tell them you will be in town and they tell you not to drop by. Supposedly 1 in 5 Californians is or has been infected with the virus. Maybe next year …


Trying to buy a used car is an exercise in frustration. A nice car but when we sat down to run the numbers I wanted tell him my mother raised ugly children, not stupid ones!

  • Document Fee ($495) is nothing more than pure profit tacked on with an official sounding title. It is documenting that you are an idiot to pay it.
  • Inspection Fee ($158) Yup! It's a car!
  • Property Tax ($150) Why would I pay their taxes?
  • Filing Fee ($30) is what? Hitting Enter at the end of the form?
  • State Tax ($1275) is factored on the Sale Price + Doc Fee proving that the fee is a sham to increase the selling price.

I suggested that they call me when they had better numbers. The phone isn't ringing.


Make my day, tell a friend about this blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment