Saturday, February 13, 2010

Car Show


As I like all things mobile I thought I'd share this collection of photos of old cars. There's a surprise that I won't spoil but I think you will find it very interesting to spend a few minutes looking at all of them.


I let an El Camino just like this one slip through my grasp a few years ago. What was I thinking? I've been kicking myself ever since!


There was a quieter, simpler time when a day at the lake was all people wanted or needed. Maybe it was because investment bankers and hedge funds hadn't been invented yet.


Everyone who knows me knows my fondness for Buick station wagons.
.

1 comment:

  1. This is truly remarkable! I am astonished at the depth of field. Normally, this is the giveaway for model photography vs. full size. I am very impressed with this body of work! Well done!

    ReplyDelete