Follow Me on Google+

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

100 days (and counting)

Unbelievably, this is my 100th post to this blog. I started it as an extension of the old Boston Monday Moto Madness email list. I thought that it would be a place for posting notices of things to come and reports of places I'd been.


It's been a lot of fun and occasionally a source of panic. Because there is now a regular (and growing) list of readers that find information and amusement here I feel compelled to come up with a new post every day. Some mornings I sit down and draw a complete blank! Suggestions and tips are most welcome and I always try to acknowledge the source.


To celebrate this anniversary I've decided to hold a fun giveaway. I will dig into my collection of vintage motorcycle t-shirts and give some away to the people who leave a comment below. How many will depend on how many comments I get. I'll pick names at random and match them to a t-shirt.

A suggestion on how to make this better would be nice but just your name and size will do. The shirts are mostly medium and large but there is probably a small and XL in there too. Vintage grease stains are included at no extra charge!