Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas



I'll simply say Merry Christmas before I start the ritual of last minute wrapping, and friends and family visiting. I've had fun writing this blog, it's been a great exercise to get my brain in gear each morning and share some of the things I've found.

If your tradition is for something other than Christmas feel free to wish me whatever is appropriate for you. I hate that watered down, one size fits all, "Holiday Wishes" pablum. Wishing me a Happy Hanukkah or Joyous Kwanzaa tells me it comes from your heart and not your lawyer or public relations firm.

Right now I'm hoping that I've been good enough that Santa will leave that retro Interceptor under the tree. I'll be back in a couple of days with New Year's lists.

No comments:

Post a Comment