Saturday, April 24, 2010

More Manuals On Line

Shane Rivet has been busy scanning manuals into his web site for Rivet Restorations. You can find them by clicking Service Tips. He has wiring diagrams also. As he seems to have a lot more time than I do the list seems to be ever expanding. He has access to George DeCamp's old archives and has offered to scan any manual requested. So if there is something you need you should drop him a line.

If anyone else wants to send me links to manuals on line for any make of motorcycle I'll start an archive of links and keep it posted.

Note: I have figured out that I need to write this in the evening for posting the following day. Rushing to catch the subway seriously cuts down my blogging time in the morning. Hopefully I'm back on track.

No comments:

Post a Comment