Tuesday, December 29, 2020

Day 42 - Thoughts

Random thoughts:

I saw a woman the other day wearing a mask that she had either knit or crocheted. Absolutely not filtration was involved but it certainly looked nice.

Perhaps the best part of the pandemic is that those masks sure hide a lot of ugly!

Putting something away so that I won't lose it means that I will never find it again.

Whenever somebody tells me they have a Bucket List I know that it's a list of things they will never do. People who do things just do them. The road to Someday leads to Nowhere!

In 2020 I have spent $15,997.16 on motorcycles and travel, and $756.47 on booze. Not a bad ratio. Obviously gasoline is my recreational drug of choice.

A friend was putting together a first aid kit for travel and sent me the list of contents. Israeli clotting bandages and tourniquets were included but he missed the most important thing, Common Sense. For all the traveling I've done I've rarely needed more than Band-aids. You don't need clotting bandages if you don't do something stupid to begin with. Common sense is the least common sense of all.

EMT: the first person you see after saying, “Watch this!”

I leave the Christmas lights on my tree in the front yard lit all year long. They're solar powered and the neighbors have come to use them as a point of reference when giving directions.

To replace the exhaust system on a Honda Interceptor first remove the rear wheel.

That's all my brain is good for today. See you tomorrow.



Make my day, tell a friend about this blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment