Thursday, October 8, 2009

Burning Man Pictures

This just in from Gretjen. Great pictures that you should check out.

As some of you may already know, I traveled to Black Rock City, Nevada this year to experience and photograph the Burning Man Festival that takes place in August every year.  It was a wonderful adventure and I wanted to share the images I've prepared from such an overwhelming week.  When you get a moment to dive into a one of a kind experience- although this is just a taste of the works of art that evolve from this city of creative and wild people.

The wanna-be's linger around at Burning Man, but you can feel some of them working their way into the scene. Then a few here and there are looking for the nudity and some probably don't even know what they are looking for/at and probably go home with a natural lobotomy.  But we forgive them- and there are only a few.

Check out:

www.gretjenhelene.net/burningman/

and enjoy!
(don't forget to scroll right to view images)
I hope this comes as a fun and surprising break in your day.
Feel free to pass this along to anyone who might be interested.
If you have any questions or comments about any of it, I'd love to hear from you. : )

Cheers,
Gretjen

2 comments:

  1. Jason sent me this link.I am thinking of going to this next summer when I ride my 850-T all over the place for 3 months.Have you ever been to it?I'm Ed (valiantwagonguy) on the vin moto list

    ReplyDelete