Monday, October 6, 2014

Where's J.?

If you would like to know where I am in semi-real time you can go to:
http://share.findmespot.com/shared/faces/viewspots.jsp?glId=09dYLIBOyomLIRLPT2xJcqQip3iNLdXRn

I am using a SPOT satellite tracker to follow my progress. This not because I think I have so many adoring fans but rather because it will point where to where to find the body.

It has buttons for I'm OK, I need Help, and Send Lawyers, Guns, and Money! The idea is that I will start it tracking in when I begin my ride and hit the I'm OK button if I stop for lunch or dinner or for the night. If the track doesn't move for a long time and I haven't hit the I'm OK button I may have gone off a cliff. Or I may have just forgotten to hit the button.

I'll start tracking tomorrow. Let me know if you have any problems so I can see what I need to do.

Make my day, tell a friend about this blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment