Monday, October 20, 2014

Maps and More

Before I shut this laptop down I want to say Thanks! to Mark Walker at Mexico Maps.

Mark has provided me with all the paper maps and the gps files I'm using on this trip.

More than that, Mark has been infinitely patient with helping me get the files transfered to my gps. Far beyond the call of duty he has supported me directly. It's so refreshing to talk to a person who remembers my name and my problem. I wasn't just an incident number.

So if I don't get lost on my way through the Copper Canyons it will all be because of Mark's help.

There might be cheaper places to buy maps of Mexico but there are none better!! Buy them from Mark!


Contact Information

We welcome any and all inquiries about our products. Our offices are open Monday through Saturday from 7:00 AM to 5:30 PM Pacific Standard Time. Emails are answered within the same day whenever possible.

Mailing Address

World Map Source / Mexico Maps
3920 Maricopa Drive
Santa Barbara, CA 93110-1414
US

Phone Numbers

phone/fax 805-687-1011
mobile 805-448-7273

Email Link

Mark Walker, mwalker@mexicomaps.com


Make my day, tell a friend about this blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment