Sunday, December 26, 2010

The Rest Of The Days Of Christmas

While I was off the grid David M sent in these suggestions to help me out. He is hereby nominated to be one of Santa's elves.

Motion Pro Gear Jammer

Tusk 3-Way Mini T-Handle Wrench Tool Kit - 1/4" Drive

Tusk 6 Way Spoke Wrench

Tusk Clutch Holding Tool

Tusk Y-Box Wrench

Tusk Y-Allen Wrench 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 8mm

The compact tools work well for a travel pack of tools

While Dennis Kirk, Chaparral, and Bike Bandit get a lot of press, Rocky Mountain seems to be under the radar for a lot of people. I've used their parts and tools for years with very good results. Their prices are usually below the others for the same or similar items. The quality is first rate with one exception.

I once bought the A.R.C. house brand off-road jacket and pants and was disappointed. The price was 1/3 of an equivalent MSR or Thor outfit and all I can say is that I got everything I paid for. I ended up giving them to a friend who had nothing and he wore them for quite a while but I went back to the old standards.

Tusk tools, parts, accessories = good. A.R.C clothing = buyer beware.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment