Friday, August 27, 2010

Note From Ron

Ron is at Bonneville this week with his supercharged CB160. Here's his report. Wish him luck and speed.
-------------------------------------------
Hi J. -got here early to tune the bike. got the jetting set up fine but it burps when it starts to boost. Had this same problem a while back and finally fixed it with bigger air plenum. So I'm in the process of trying to get what I need to make a new one down here. Got some alum ordered for delivery to the KOA and might have a guy who can drill me some holes in the 2 x 4 Alum tube for the plenum. This is the last think I thought I'd have to deal with (ha-ha). Oh Well -should have figured that the thinner air would require a larger plenum for a reserve-but I just assumed it would be OK. I'll run anyway, just won't be pertly if I can get a new plenum made. Best Regards Ron Pavlak Michigan

No comments:

Post a Comment