Friday, August 6, 2010

Covered Bridge Tour

I've been busy with the LSR bike and work in Boston. Jack Cole sent this info on his upcoming tour for bikes in upstate New York. I'll be in Utah getting ready to Rock & Roll but anyone else should try and make it. If you don't have an old bike Jack will not turn you away. But be prepared to get the urge to get one after an event like this. It's infectious!
Basically, bikes 30 years old or older, no size limit.  Ride starts around 9:30 or 10 am Sat Aug 14, rain or shine, at my place, 41 Gardiner Place, Walton NY.
Ride is 130-150 miles, I am doing it again today to shorten and liven it up a bit. Lunch stop about 1/2 way.
Indoor Camping available for Fri. night in the church parish hall or pitch a tent on my lawn.  We can do anther ride Sunday after church if folks want to, going north.
No charge, but feel free to throw some money in the pot for the Sat night BBQ and gas for the chase truck.
Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment