Sunday, July 11, 2010

Events To Come

Just rode my bicycle 23 hilly miles in 90° weather. Nobody said I was all that bright!
Next Saturday and Sunday (17th & 18th) I'll be riding the dual-sport ride with the Rhody Riders in W. Greenwich, RI. Info is here.

The Saturday after that (25 July) I'll be riding at the Three Rivers Dual Sport Adventure with the Pathfinders MC. Start is at Best Burger Restaurant on Rt 66 om East Hampton, CT. As I know the area pretty well I'm expecting Class II roads for the most part. Think easy riding for your street legal V-Strom or DRZ. Info from tony@riderdown.org or 860-916-8456.


For something a little different Peter sends news of the First Annual Rocker's Roll event in Pittston, PA on 31 July. A ride is planned to Berwick, PA where contests and prizes will prevail. I am dying to see what shows up for the Drag Bike Queen contest. "(if you have to ask, don't enter - only for those truly secure in their masculinity)" Info at www.farleyandace.com/RockersRoll.html

If you see me at any of these events, don't be shy.

No comments:

Post a Comment