Friday, May 7, 2010

Think you're the only one having a bad day?

From Bruce:
Try picking up a Yamaha Venture-861 lbs. It can be done easily if you know how, learned from a 115 lb girl at Wing Ding some time ago. 1 1/2 years ago I backed out of the garage and went to leave for work, turned a little too sharp and she started to go. I tried to jump off but my cuff caught on the foot peg and I heard my leg break. I yelled for my son and he had it off in a flash. adrenaline works really well. He asked if I was OK and I said my leg's broken. He asked if it wasn't just a sprain? Uh no, I heard it break. I hobbled into the house and told him to get his mom who was just getting out of the shower. She comes out and I told her I needed a ride to the hospital. She says "do I have time to dry my hair?"

Sure dear, go right ahead, its only broken.

No comments:

Post a Comment