Thursday, May 13, 2010

Save the Date, Aug 14 Vintage Ride In Upstate NY

This just in from Jack - More details as the date approaches:

 Save the Date, Aug 14 Vintage Ride

Covered bridge vintage ride, 150 miles going over 7 covered bridges in the beautiful Catskills of Up State NY. Start and end in Walton NY.

No size limit, but bikes must be at least 30 years old. I hope DGY will bring the Vincent. Small bikes will leave about 30 minutes before the big ones.

Due to insurance (lack of), this is a "self guided" tour. route sheets will be handed out but the route may not be arrowed.

Friday night indoor camping available in my wife's church parish hall.

Plenty of trailer parking close to the stop/start line.

I will need to have an idea of how many to expect so I can plan the food for the Sat PM BBQ.

I will try to put a copy of the flier in the photos or file section in next couple days.

Please forgive me if this is a repeat of an earlier post.

No comments:

Post a Comment