Wednesday, February 10, 2021

Day 79 - Contacts

I found an old printout of my contacts dated 5 Aug 1996, a little over 25 years ago.

I married one of them.

I am still in active contact with 15 of them.

I am friends with 12 of them but not actively.

I am not on speaking terms with 3 of them.

I have no idea who 13 of them were.

21 of them have drifted away, probably never to be seen again.

Sadly, 8 of the best of them are dead.

My current contact list has 796 entries.

23 are in my A-List category

55 get Christmas cards.

41 are Motorcycle People

9 are in New York City, 11 in San Diego, 5 in Boston, and 1 in Hong Kong. The rest are scattered around the world.

14 are under the general heading of California.

It's been a slow day obviously. The high point was doing tax preparations. Maybe tomorrow will be more exciting


Make my day, tell a friend about this blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment