Thursday, February 19, 2015

Man Glamping

My friend Jason sent me this video of the Wilderness Collective going for a bike ride.


I can't embed the video so I'll just post the link. Watch it here.

Jason dared me to watch the whole thing. I only made it through about 30 seconds before experiencing nausea and vertigo. If he said 'Man' or 'Men' one more time I was sure I was going to pass out.

384 miles in 84 hours!! Wow, that's an average of 4 miles per hour. Pretty MANLY!! That meal looks like they ravaged the brie and Chablis section of Whole Foods. 

Not to dis my queer friends but isn't a bunch of guys all wearing matching boots, helmets, and hoodies a little gay?

This link will take you to the comments of the group that reposted the video after the original comments were closed. The cheers and jeers are pretty funny and well deserved.


Make my day, tell a friend about this blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment