Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Medicine Balls - Exercise #2

Yesterday was spent exercising on my roof. In case you're not following the weather in New England we are experiencing unusually low temps and high snowfall. I had to shovel off the roof to make sure that it didn't cave in. If somebody mentions Global Warming to me I'm going to hit them with my snow shovel!



Today is another simple warm up exercise. I hold the ball above my head and then drop down while swinging the ball in an arc until it is between my ankles. Then I reverse and swing it back over my head. It's important to keep your back straight and not lean over any more than you have to. Simple and easy, it does the job without making you pass out.

Until next time, I'll be out shoveling some more.

Need a web programmer?

No comments:

Post a Comment