Monday, April 29, 2019

DMT - Day minus 11 - Packing

I'm sure there are people who are organized about packing for a trip. Regrettably I'm not one of them.


This is how it starts. Dig out everything I can find that I might want to take with me.


Then find lots more stuff and put it out too. Apparently I believe in having duplicates (or triplicates) of everything.


For instance, how many earplugs does one person really need?


And it all has to fit into the two boxes on the right with the ADV stickers. Maybe I need one of Dr. Who's Tardis boxes that are bigger on the inside than they are on the outside.

The plan is to identify the redundancies and remove them. After that it is MoSCoW triage.

MoSCoW:
Must - first aid kit, tools, batteries, toilet paper and a trowel
Should - camera, clothing, sleeping bag, camp stove and food
Could - tent, gas and water containers
Would - more tools, more food, more everything


Make my day, tell a friend about this blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment