Saturday, February 2, 2019

DMT - Day minus 97


Gung Hay Fat Choy!


It's the year of the Pig and that's pretty much how I feel. Over weight and under muscled. Not the best way to start a new adventure.

I've planned out an exercise program that works out with a medicine ball and dumb bells. The goal is not just strength but endurance as well. Both will be required in the heat of the desert.

I don't have any links of super training sites and I'm certainly not going to post pictures of my puny body. This is just a public notice of my intentions to bolster my resolve.I will add more in the future on my progress.

Note: Erika recommends Erika Hurst strength training. It's targeted for women but there is a lot of good advice for everyone.




Make my day, tell a friend about this blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment