Saturday, May 16, 2015

Voluntown Fire Dept & EMT Fund Raiser


The Voluntown Fire Dept is the first responder for much of the Pachaug trail system. This is something I found out the hard way a few days ago. The EMTs came and got me and hauled me off to Backus Hospital. First rate care! They took my bike to the fire station and kept it until my brother would pick it up for me.

What was amazing is that they told me there was No Charge for any of it. The EMTs, the ambulance ride, the bike pickup and storage, NOTHING!! You can't get any better than that.

On Saturday, June 6th, they are having a Steak Dinner Fund Raiser. $15 for dinner. It starts at 6pm in the afternoon. The address is 205 Preston City Rd (Rt 165), Voluntown, CT 06384 which is just south of where 138, 165, and 49 cross. 

My buddies and I will be attending and I urge everyone who rides Pachaug to add it to their schedule. We should support those who support us.



Make my day, tell a friend about this blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment