Friday, April 26, 2019

DMT - Day minus 14 - Very Happy Trails

Just got off the phone with Tim at Happy Trail and he knew my problem before I got even half way through describing it. Seems that there were some bad brackets made and they thought they had pulled them all from stock but mine seemed to have slipped through.

He apologized and said that he didn't have one ready to ship BUT would send out one that wasn't powder coated to make sure my trip was covered and then send out another one that was complete when the coating was finished next Wednesday.

Everyone makes a mistake once in a while. Tim was immediately responsive to my problem and time constraint. I said that as long as it came in next week I'd be happy to wait for the right one so they didn't have to deal with it twice. Fair is fair.

This is why all my stuff is from them. Customer service! Now, if only we could get Comcast to take some lessons.


New Improved and So Much Better



Here's the picture of the new bracket Tim sent me to show me how it's going to look when I get the mine next week.


Make my day, tell a friend about this blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment