Thursday, September 9, 2010

Vintage Honda Parts For Sale

Steve sent me this item about his new vintage parts web site. A quick look showed parts I haven't been able to find anywhere else. The prices seem reasonable, especially since he's willing to listen to offers. An interesting concept.

Don't forget to check out his Vintage Honda Restoration site also.

Introducing VJswap.com
Make Me an Offer I Can't Refuse
VJswap.com I've had pictures taken of three hundred of my vintage Honda parts that were headed for Ebay, but I decided to give you a shot at them first.
I was trying to figure out the best way to display the parts and wound up building a new website. VJswap.com
Just like at a swap meet, the most important feature on VJswap.com is *"Make an Offer".

*Click on a part. When the detail photos show up, click the "Make an offer on this item" link.

You're not committed to anything until you send the money so make an offer and see how low I'll go.

But items could easily be sold out from under you so don't dilly-dally.

If the price is $500, that means I don't have a clue. Tell me what you think it's worth.

No comments:

Post a Comment