Thursday, November 26, 2020

Day 10 - Thanksgiving

#GiveThanks - It's been all over social media. Here's my list:

  1. Beth - 30 years of marriage that has been, at times, inspirational and stormy, but never dull. What's not to like? A Honda Hawk GT, 2 Ducatis, a Moriwaki land speed record bike, a couple of AHRMA race bikes, and she's a great cook! (I do the dishes and clean the kitchen). Best of all, she's been my best friend and companion through all theses years.

  2. Takeo FujisawaWhen you think of Honda you think of Soichiro Honda who was certainly an engineering genius. However, I would suggest that Honda would be nothing but an interesting side note if it were not for Takeo Fujisawa. When Honda went to Europe to buy modern machine tools, it was Fujisawa who made sure the money was available to pay the bills. His financial expertise is what gave Honda Motors stability and helped it flourish. It was a perfect team that lifted the world of motorcycles to an new level. They really were, “The Nicest People … “

  3. Friends - I have plenty of acquaintances but I have been truly fortunate to have more than my share of true friends. It's well known that I can be a little crazy but I've had so many friends who have shown me patience and love throughout the years. Without them I have no idea where I might have ended up.



Make my day, tell a friend about this blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment